Why the Azure Cielo Real-Time PCR System?
The Azure Biosystems™ Cielo™ 3 and 6 real-time PCR Systems are designed to offer smart protocols, high quality data, robust durability and an intuitive user experience.
Our novel fiber optic detection system allows for enhanced sensitivity and speed. 3 or 6 standard channels let you analyze a variety of commercially available dyes, already in your workflow. Onboard software operated by a 10.2″ touchscreen minimizes footprint and saves you bench space.
Easily connect to your Cielo via Wi-Fi, ethernet, USB or LAN. Get notified after each completed run and even remotely access protocols and files.
Key Benefits of the Azure Cielo Real-Time PCR
Up to 6 fluorescent channels allow for flexible dye usage and broad application flexibility. Additionally, Rox is not required, so you can use it as a probe.
Individual illumination and scanning of each well allows for specific and precise detection of qPCR signals. Unlike systems that use whole plate imaging, no excitation light falls outside of the well, reducing excitation of non-well regions. This reduces potential background.
The Cielo’s optics and thermal block are designed to deliver the same uniformity and reproducibility over at least 1000 qPCR experiments, giving you confidence in the reliability of the instrument.
Simultaneous scanning of 16 wells provides faster scanning speed vs individual well scanning technology. This allows for a total scan time of just 9 seconds.
Packaged into a compact system with a built in touch screen and intuitive software. Connectivity to Wi-Fi, USB, e-mail, and external PCs allow you to easily export your data.
Highlighted Product Features
- Unique fiber optics based qPCR detection allowing a complete 96-well scan in 9 seconds
- Average Sample ramp rate of 4C/sec
- Available in either 3 or 6 optical channel options give you options for multiplex analysis
- Ability to setup 12 independent temperature gradient zones
- Detection sensitivity of up to 1 copy of amplified DNA
- Open platform compatible with a vast variety of dye/probe based chemistries
- Durable qPCR system tested for up to 1000 continuous experiments
- Easily export data via Wi-Fi, ethernet, USB or LAN. Get notified after each run completion
Azure Cielo Dye Compatibility
|Dyes/Probes||Azure Cielo 3 Real Time PCR system||Azure Cielo 6 Real Time PCR system||Excitation Filter wavelength (nm)||Emission Filter wavelength (nm)|
|• SYBR® Green
|475 ± 14||524 ± 12|
• CAL Fluor® 540
• CAL Fluor® Orange 560
|527 ± 10||565 ± 12|
|537 ± 13||583 ± 11|
• CAL Fluor® Red 610
|572 ± 7.5||623 ± 12|
• Mustang Purple®
|623 ± 12||676 ± 18.5|
• Quasar 705
|655 ± 7.5||711 ± 12.5|
Other dyes/probes are possible depending on the system configuration
- Quantitative and qualitative gene expression analysis
- miRNA analysis
- Genetic mapping
- Genetic fingerprinting
- NGS library quantification
- 3 or 6 channel multiplex ability
- Pathogen quantification
- And more!