Azure’s team of knowledgeable and skilled technical support experts are committed to quality and service. Our team of engineers will help support your lab’s investment, so you can keep your experiments going. The support team is available to answer your product questions and solve technical problems. Upon receiving your request, our engineers work with you to identify the problem. While a rare case, if a technical problem cannot be remedied through virtual support, an Azure specialist will travel to your location.
Our world-class instruments are guaranteed to meet your unique needs. Each instrument undergoes an extensive check-list prior to shipment and includes a standard one‑year warranty. During this warranty period, you have the choice to extend the length of your service agreement through the addition of additional services.
For assistance with your Azure Biosystems product, you can reach us through the following methods:
(925) 307-7127, 9am-4pm Pacific time
Or fill out the form below.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CIELO USERS TO GENERATE A LOG FILE:
- Power on the system.
- Go to Device Settings from the Main Menu.
- On the left side of the screen, select Technical Support.
- Insert a USB into the front USB port.
- In the Technical Support menu, tap the support phone number 5 times in quick succession.
- Follow the prompts in the software to generate a log file.
- Attach the log file above.
Serial number can be found on a silver label on the back panel of the system above where the power cable is connected to the system.