Request a Quote
The Ultimate Western Blot Imaging System
Your Western Blot method shouldn’t be limited by your imaging system, and with the Azure 600 it’s not. Fluorescent detection offers multiplex capabilities, and the best options for quantitation. Chemiluminescent detection delivers the sensitivity and proportional signal surpassing film for imaging low abundance proteins. Azure’s 600 offers both.
The two-channel NIR Fluorescence detection enables sensitive multiplex Western Blotting with minimal background. Image and quantify two different targets in the same position more efficiently using NIR, and normalize to fluorescent total protein stain or a housekeeping protein in the green channel without needing to strip and re-probe your WBs.
Azure Biosystems doesn’t restrict your choice of reagents, either. With no proprietary stains or dyes, you get the freedom to capture data any way you want.
Intuitive capture software controlled by a wide touchscreen. Use the preset protocols of the comprehensive list of typical detections, or generate your own custom protocols combining any excitation source, emission filter, image overlay, lens aperture, exposure time, focus, distance to the camera, and resolution.
Connectivity through WI-FI, Ethernet, and USB in a Microsoft Windows10 OS.
- Two Near-Infrared fluorescence channels. Laser diodes at 685nm and 785nm offer better sensitivity than LEDs or white light sources for Western Blots.
- Three RGB fluorescence channels for applications detecting fluorescent biomolecules in the visible range, Cy2/Cy3/Cy5 or similar fluorochromes.
Green Channel for Total Protein Normalization of Near-Infrared WB using TotalStain Q
- Fast and Sensitive Chemiluminescent Detection – Outperforms film performance while generates a quantitative, wide dynamic range image. Indicates eventual signal saturation for accurate quantitation.
- Capture images of NIR and visible fluorescence WB in multiplex, ECL WB, biomolecules tagged with fluorescent labels in gels, fluorescent and colorimetric stains in gels, Petri dishes, TLC, etc.
True Color Imaging of translucent and opaque samples.
- Dynamic Range of 4.82 orders of magnitude