Request a Quote
Visible Fluorescence Imaging System for Western Blots, Fluorescent Proteins and Stains
The most flexible solution to detect three fluorescent targets in the visible range in multiplex, ECL WBs, and do all your gel documentation.
*Upgradeable in the field to Azure 600.
The three-channel Visible Fluorescence detection enables sensitive multiplex detection of WBs, fluorescent biomolecules and Cy2/Cy3/Cy5 or similar fluorochromes. Image and quantify up to three different targets simultaneously.
Chemiluminescence detection that surpasses X-ray film detection in sensitivity and dynamic range. The imaging chamber replaces the darkroom and film developers to generate a digital image including true color molecular weight marker. Obtain your images immediately and be ready to quantify bands in the analysis software.
Intuitive capture software controlled by a wide touchscreen. Use the preset protocols of the comprehensive list of typical detections, or generate your own custom protocols combining any excitation source, emission filter, image overlay, lens aperture, exposure time, focus, distance to the camera, and resolution.
Connectivity through WI-FI, Ethernet, and USB in a Microsoft Windows10 OS.
- Three RGB fluorescence channels – For applications detecting fluorescent proteins in the visible range, Cy2/Cy3/Cy5 or similar fluorochromes.
- Fast and Sensitive Chemiluminescent Detection – Outperforms film performance while generates a quantitative, wide dynamic range image. Indicates eventual signal saturation for accurate quantitation.
- Upgradeable to include two Near-Infrared fluorescence channels – The Azure 400 can be field upgraded to the Azure 600 for applications detecting NIR700/NIR800 or similar fluorochromes.
- Capture images of visible fluorescence WB in multiplex, ECL WB, biomolecules tagged with fluorescent labels in gels, fluorescent and colorimetric stains in gels, Petri dishes, TLC, etc.
- True Color Imaging of translucent and opaque samples.
- Dynamic Range of 4.82 orders of magnitude.