Request a Quote
Azure Cielo™ Dx
The Azure Cielo Dx Real-time PCR system for in-vitro diagnostic use brings you the accuracy and sensitivity you need for your research, with intuitive touch screen software. With 6-target detection, the flexibility you need is at your fingertips.
Our 3 or 6 standard channels let you analyze a variety of commercially available dyes, already in your workflow. Onboard software operated by a 10.2" touchscreen minimizes footprint and saves you bench space.
USA: For in vitro diagnostic (IVD) use. The Azure Cielo 3 Dx and Azure Cielo 6 Dx Real-time PCR systems are registered with the U.S. FDA as Class II 510(k) exempt devices.
Europe: For IVD use. The Azure Cielo 3 Dx and Azure Cielo 6 Dx systems are CE marked under the In Vitro Diagnostic Medical Devices Directive (98/79/EC). The CE IVD–authorized Azure Cielo Dx Systems are for distribution and use the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom.
- Flexibility—Engineered for a wide variety of qPCR applications, with high sensitivity and wide dynamic range
- Intelligent workflow—Our user interface allows simple touch screen assay setup. Saved protocols make assay set up easy and reproducible
- Reliability—Cielo's optics and thermal block are designed to deliver the same uniformity and reproducibility over at least 1000 qPCR experiments, giving you confidence in the reliability of the instrument
- Connectivity—No external PC is required to run the instrument
- Data can be transferred via Ethernet, Wi-Fi or USB
- Sample volume 5-150uL