The Sky is the Limit with the Azure Cielo
Start Your 7-day Free Trial
Multiplex is the future. Join the hundreds of satisfied users from around the globe in experiencing what the Cielo has to offer. Flexible and user-friendly software caters to your specific needs. Onboard software operated by a 10.2″ touchscreen minimizes footprint and saves you bench space.
Our novel fiber optic detection system allows for enhanced sensitivity and speed. 6 channels let you analyze a variety of commercially available dyes, already in your workflow.
Unparalleled in flexibility, speed, sensitivity, reproducibility, and simplicity. We are so confident you will be impressed with the ease of use and performance of the Azure Cielo, that we are going to let you try it at no cost. Simply fill in the request form below and we will arrange to send your lab a Cielo to use for one week, with no obligation, absolutely FREE!
You’re steps away from your trial
1. Submit Your information
2. We’ll confirm your details
3. Enjoy your 7 days of Cielo
4. Ship it back to us- for free!
Brilliant by Design
Whole Plate Detection
More light is required to cover more surface area of the plate thereby dropping the excitation efficiency required for the actual qPCR reaction. To compensate for background, passive reference dyes such as ROX are required.
Single-well excitation and detection is specific and precise for detecting qPCR signals. No excitation light falls outside of the well, reducing excitation of non-well regions. This reduces signal masking background and eliminates the need to use passive reference dyes such as ROX.
See The Data Behind Our Innovative Optical Design
Multiplex qPCR reactions were scanned for all 6 channels in an Azure Cielo Real-Time PCR system. Single Channel amplification curves were as expected, with no leakage or cross-talk.
Innovative Optical Design
The Azure Cielo uses an innovative optic system that allows for dedicated well scanning with higher excitation and detection efficiency. Detect more than 100,000 data points within a given well and increase experimental reliability and reproducibility.
Read More About the Cielo
- Quantitative and qualitative gene expression analysis
- miRNA analysis
- Genetic mapping
- Genetic fingerprinting
- NGS library quantification
- 3 or 6 channel multiplex ability
- Pathogen quantification
- Tested durability up to 1000 repeat experiments. 1 year standard warranty
- Marlow Peltier heating block with 12 gradient temperature zones
- 6.0 °C/sec ramp rate
- 96-well format for semi-skirted or un-skirted plates
- Fiber optic detection for 16-wells simultaneously
- 3 or 6 optical channels for multiplexing
- Sensitivity up to 1 copy of amplified DNA, 10 logs of dynamic range
- Open source chemistry, including FAST. ~20 minute run-time
- Easily export data via Wi-Fi, ethernet, USB or LAN. Get notified after each completion