Global Marketing Associate
Azure Biosystems is an innovative company that develops, manufactures, and markets a new line of life science capital equipment systems and reagents for the life sciences. The Company is looking for a forward-thinking Global Marketing Associate to join a fast-paced, high growth environment. This is an entry level to pre-managerial marketing position responsible for driving all aspects of lead generation and brand development.
Responsibilities will include creating and delivering technically sound content to reach an audience of academic, pharmaceutical and government research accounts. Through market analysis, in-depth product expertise, and cross-functional collaboration, this individual will seek to grow Azure Biosystem’s inbound lead funnel while supporting a growing field sales team.
Additionally, this role will be responsible for direct revenue generation by promoting service contracts to our existing customer base through email or phone calls.
This position can be 100% remote.
Experience in sales, marketing, or business development preferred.
Experience in Life Sciences is a plus.
- Conceptualize, plan, and execute comprehensive marketing campaigns through a variety of digital and physical channels.
- Manage, organize, and present digital analytics data and dashboards, establish key metrics and KPIs to position direction of marketing activities.
- Negotiate partnerships with external marketing vendors to establish advertising initiatives and develop brand awareness in new avenues.
- Work closely with graphic designers and product management to create content focused on unique value propositions (blogs, application notes, editorials, flyers).
- Interact with key customers to discover product workflows and encourage interviews, product reviews, and guest webinars.
- Craft landing pages and implement lead generation forms for content distribution. Manage website traffic through SEO and paid Google Search Ads.
- Interface directly with field sales team to actively support outbound sales funnel through introducing new tools and sales focused content.
- Maintain company CRM to ensure best practices in lead processing and reporting.
- Grow email contact base and execute various email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action, and content.
- Oversee file sharing through Microsoft SharePoint and ensure delivery to internal personnel as well as external distribution partners.
- Self-establish social media marketing communications calendar for corporate LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
- Use our CRM to mine for customers coming off warranty and issue quotes as requested.
To apply for the job please follow these instructions:
- Include “Global Marketing Associate” and your first and last name in your email subject.
- Send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
- Address your cover letter to Hiring Manager.